Talk about procrastination, Shimmies! I was literally tagged in this chain letter tag ordeal around November of LAST YEAR!!! Do I have an excuse for FINALLY getting this checked off my 2-do list though? Naw, not really, but my best guess is that maybe some time between all that turkey, presents, and NYE’s celebrations I indulged upon, I must’ve lost track of both my time and priorities. 😛 Nevertheless, I’m here like your nearest Dominos and ready to deliver! 😉
Before I get started, however, I’d like to extend a gratuitous hand to both Cicely Renee of Bougie Black Blogger for creating this uber neat tag and Audrey of Audrey Can for tagging little ole procrastinating me in this challenge! Now without further ado, let’s jump right in! 😀
1. Choose only 5 people in your life for the rest of your life to live with.
– Since I can’t just be like Pokemon and choose ’em all, I guess I’ll settle with my mommy, my wee-little brother, Tatyana Ali, Eddie Murphy, and Justin Bieber! ♥
2. Why do you exist?
– To bring the most vibrant of COLOR to everyone’s monochromatic lives!!!
3. Design your perfect day.
– I’ve never had this lifestyle, but boy, do I look upon it with the utmost reverence!
My perfect day would consist of rising and shining to a freshly made organic breakfast consisting of eggs over hard, toast so buttery it’s practically yellow, a mouth-watering and quenchful smoothie, and 1 mini slice of bacon to make my ♥beat content! Next, I’d like to have my glittery pink notebook handy as I jot down notes and things 2-do all gathered from my oh-so extensive email accounts. Before long would come my rigorous workout session in my highly coveted
COLLEGE IVY PARK gear. Then off to the races…the rat race, that is! I’m talking meeting, after meeting, after meeting! And speaking at those really high falutin events that have fancy forks and such…yeah, add those to my day as well! 😉 Next up is my time spent doing volunteering services and helping my fellow brethren within my community. Finally, after my tiresome day is complete, I’ll decompress over a lovely cup of chai awaiting my slumber sure to be full of the sweetest dreams!
4. Now that you have designed that day, you have to live that exact day forever – what are some things you would change?
– Seeing how I procrastinate (i.e. the delay of this post) and how sleeping tends to be more of a hobby of mine, I’d probably substitute one of those haste-no-waste meetings for some much needed and quite deserved rest!
5. If people treated you the way you treated them, would you like it or not?
– I can be quite brash; therefore, I tend to hang with those who are not. I just can’t take the sarcasm!!!! 😛 So, my answer is no! No, I wouldn’t like it…not one bit! LOL
6. What is one thing you would love to have for the rest of your life?
– My mommy’s scent…if I could bottle it all up and tote it around like a Betsey Johnson bag, I most definitely would!
7. You, yourself are a charity – what would you represent and why?
Hips of Hope – enough said! 😉
8. Peace, Love, or Happiness for life…choose one.
Happiness – because without it, how can you have the other two?
Phew! And with that exasperated breath, I’m done, son! 😀 Now it’s YOUR turn! Answer the questions below and tag your friends while you’re at it! Let’s keep this tag-you’re-it-chain-letter thingie going!
Remember to Live Life, Beautifully ♥
P.S. Like this photo above? Feel free to use it as a stock photo on your OWN blog! Stay tuned for many more! 😉